3DMark03 Build 3.6.0
3DMark03, the latest in the 3DMark benchmark series built by Futuremark Corporation (formerly known as MadOnion.com).
By combining full DirectX 9.0a support with completely new tests and graphics, 3DMark03 Pro continues the legacy of being the industry standard benchmark. The high quality game tests, image quality tests, sound tests and others give you an extremely accurate overview of your system’s current gaming performance.
Technical Details Associated with the New 3DMark03 Build 3.6.0
- Benchmark scores do not change between the build 3.6.0 and build 3.5.0;
- Updated System Info module with support for the latest CPU and graphics hardware;
- Updated version of the Entech library, which is used to detect the clock frequency of the graphics chip core and memory;
- Requires Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c End-User Runtime;
- Fixed all reported & reproduced bugs;
- Possible result vulnerability has been blocked