Daemon Tools 4.35.5
Daemon Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features.
This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
– Daemon Tools needs a 1:1 Copy to run!!
– Daemon Tools is used to RUN GAMES, NOT TO BURN THEM!!! Means emulation must be active while you want to play a game, not while burning the copy (except for you want to use DAEMON Tools’ “fastdump” feature on a safedisc protected CD).
– If you want to run a copy protected application from an image mounted to a Generic DVD-ROM enabling the copy protection emulation(s) is NOT necessary!!
– Generic DVD-ROM is able to run nearly every protected or unprotected CD image (Safedisc, Securom, Laserlock, Lockblocks etc.) like it was the original CD! Just do an image file using one of the supported burning programs and mount it with Daemon Manager!
Daemon Tools supports the following image files :
– ccd (CloneCD)
– bwt (Blindwrite)
– mds (Media Descriptor File)
– cdi (Discjuggler)
– nrg (Nero)
– pdi (Instant CD/DVD)
– b5t (BlindWrite 5)
Changes in Daemon Tools 4.35.5 :
– SPTD 1.62;
– Full Windows 7 support;
– Windows Sidebar gadget for easy accessing of general DAEMON Tools Lite features;
– DAEMON Tools Lite Panel was removed;
– GUI redesign and improvement;
– No need in “Run as Administrator” option for the first DAEMON Tools Lite start;
– Revised License pages in Setup;
– Languages updates
• Bugs fixed:
– Problem with image mounting from RAID volumes larger than 2 Tb;
– Some issues with opening image file on mounting;
– Showing Wait Dialog in command line mode;
– Inability to mount *.mdf image without *.mds file;
– Problem with SPTD installation from DAEMON Tools Lite setup in silent mode;
– Some minor bugs.